Security & Data Encryption
Kings Chance Casino uses high-grade 128 bit public key encryption to protect all financial and personal data to and from the website and casino client. Sensitive payment card information is never being stored on our side. We respect the privacy of our customers and take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. In addition to using a variety of security technologies, Kings Chance Casino has long-established procedures to protect all kind of personal information from any unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Outstanding security at Kings Chance Casino is achieved through our constant commitment to maintain the highest safety and privacy levels for our players’ accounts, transactions and other historical information, which is kept completely confidential and will under no circumstances be made available to any third party. The games are server executed to prevent fraud and tampering. All events (such as debits and credits to your account) are processed through a highly protected database to prevent loss or leakage of data should the Internet connection break down during a transaction or if the customer’s computer for some reason enters into a failure state.
Most security problems are caused by sloppiness and human failure. In order to ensure a high level of security for your sensitive data we recommend that you are following these instructions:
- Keep your user/account name and password in a safe place. Never disclose this data to any other person.
- Use a well-known and reliable anti-virus and anti-spyware software to protect your PC. Keep these programs always up-to-date with the newest virus and spyware detection data. Additional information you can find here.
- Ensure that you are always updating your operating system and applications (especially web-browsers and plug-ins).
- Use only a web-browser brand which has the reputation for being safe and not prone for malware and malicious attacks. We recommend using Google Chrome.
- Close all browser tabs and currently unused applications while you are gaming in our Instant Play casino version.
- Do not install software on your PC from untrusted sources or from sources which have not a good reputation.
- Do NOT communicate confidential information such as your login password to anybody else. Our support team members will never request such information.
- Control regularly your account balances and statements. Inform us immediately if you are noticing irregularities.