We believe that we have a responsibility to you, our customer, to ensure that you enjoy your online gaming experience at Kings Chance Casino. Therefore, we are committed to promote responsible gaming and seek to provide a responsible gaming environment through compliance with the industry’s best practices.
We aim at ensuring that everyone who gambles with us does it for the right reason – for entertainment. However, sometimes we find customers who display excessive gambling behaviour and inability to control their gambling, and we strive to help them as much as we can.
Kings Chance Casino can help in ensuring that game play is kept to a level that is manageable by allowing you to exclude yourself from gaming at any time.
- To temporarily exclude yourself from gaming, simply go to the “Help” section at the casino’s Cashier where you can freeze (suspend) your casino account for a specific period of time. Once you have set the exclusion period, it is not possible to change it neither by you nor by our support staff. Your casino account will remain frozen till the end of the chosen exclusion period during which you cannot log in to our site. When the exclusion period ends, you will be able to access your account again.
- To permanently close your casino account, please go to the “Help” section of the casino Cashier and select the appropriate option, or contact our customer support for assistance.
Once you select any of the above two options, your decision is irreversible.
In addition to our self-exclusion tools, we offer advice below to keep your playing habits in touch:
- Gambling is for entertainment and not for making money. Most of the offered games have a so called “house-edge” which ensures that statistically seen we, as a game provider, can offer games in a manner which won’t ruin our enterprise and which won’t endanger the player payouts.
- Avoid chasing losses. Everyone has a losing session (losing streak) once in a while. Do not move to a higher stakes table in hope of recouping money you lost at a lower stakes game. Keep in mind, that losing money is part of gambling.
- Keep track of the time and amount of money you spend gambling.
- Set a limit and do not play with money you cannot afford to lose. If you are risking your rent, car payment, tuition money, etc. – you must walk away.
- Do not play when you’re tired, angry, depressed, drunk or otherwise not in a good shape. Successful playing requires discipline, concentration and endurance. If your mind is not fully with the game play, you should not play for real money.
- Ensure that you acquire a solid knowledge about the games you are playing. Most losses are caused by a lack of understanding the game rules and playing strategies. Skilled players can reduce losses to an amount which comes close to the casino’s house edge, what should be tolerable in exchange of the provided entertainment.
Also ask yourself the following questions:
- Did you ever lose time from work or education due to gambling?
- Has gambling ever made your personal life unhappy?
- Did gambling affect your reputation?
- Have you ever felt remorse after gambling?
- Did you ever gamble to get money with which to pay debts or otherwise solve financial difficulties?
- Did gambling cause a decrease in your ambition or efficiency?
- After losing did you feel you must return as soon as possible and win back your losses?
- After a win did you have a strong urge to return and win more?
- Did you often gamble until your last dollar was gone?
- Did you ever borrow to finance your gambling?
- Have you ever sold anything to finance gambling?
- Were you reluctant to use “gambling money” for normal expenditures?
- Did gambling make you careless of the welfare of yourself or your family?
- Did you ever gamble longer than you had planned?
- Have you ever gambled to escape worry or trouble?
- Have you ever committed or considered committing, an illegal act to finance gambling?
- Did gambling cause you to have difficulty in sleeping?
- Do arguments, disappointments or frustrations create within you an urge to gamble?
- Did you ever have an urge to celebrate any good fortune by a few hours of gambling?
- Have you ever considered self-destruction or suicide as a result of your gambling?
Most compulsive gamblers will answer “yes” to a number of the questions above. If you think gambling is becoming a problem for you, we encourage you to seek professional advice and help through the following links:
- Gamblers Anonymous
- National Council on Problem Gambling
If you need more information sources please contact our customer support by visiting our Contact web page. Our support team will assist you in every way to ensure that your game play is fun and not causing any problems for you.
Underage Gambling and Age Verification
Kings Chance Casino does not allow anybody under the age of 18 to play on our sites. In order to prevent underage play, we require every new customer to agree to our Terms & Conditions and to confirm that he/she is of legal age to play online in their local jurisdiction. We are following the “know your customer” rules and require therefore all customers to provide their personal details during registration. We also pursue all reasonable measures to verify this information.
Furthermore, Kings Chance Casino seeks to ensure that its advertising, sponsorship and promotional activity are not directed towards minors.
Here are some easy steps to help you prevent minors from logging on and gambling without your knowledge:
- Block gaming sites from under 18 year old persons by using child protection software in your computer environment.
- Do not leave children unattended when you are using our gaming software.
- Do not make your payment card or bank account details accessible to minors.
- Do not leave the “Save Password” option enabled on the gaming software login screen.
- When you access the software from someone else’s computer (e. g. a friend or family member’s), or log on from a remote location (a wireless café, airport, hotel, or other public places), please be mindful of any minors who may be near you while you play.
- Create separate profiles for your children on computers, so that when they log-in they cannot access your information and games.
If you got aware of any minors registered with us, please contact us immediately with the relevant details, including the player’s username on our site. We will fully investigate any matters reported to us, and, if necessary, terminate the player’s account to prevent any further game play.